Re: [TLS] Transport Issues in DTLS 1.3

Eric Rescorla <ekr@rtfm.com> Tue, 06 April 2021 00:12 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=rtfm-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=hM3tr7eGESo7dqNs2Zrpa2MflKW1I49foLdiw5iw3iM=; b=03Artuqr4d47F14KUIm+6I3q8W+gcmESRCUniK/cn8VHq6e8FY2oRfJoScsDRGx6rv FCA/4R1YRenRV8e35bzvg1ytOwYwS4anfDh131Rj0e+DwUH9F61P1v3+qVA976ee3akr oF9A0EXOI2iZEcmDXiuTrFvHQz4SBFcF9wnlofZN643oZDd6zYrXbVGxE4R7z9OhJKDl XAtU/Syzn24RhwOrmfZoww6XA95Jo52V9DLn4afo+B4vT9BsH6S1Yvu7ddibx71+mcs7 uwQqZ0WSxempWz5lZ9Rcy+SCV2JZy/clmwsj+GBrUXVy3dhGvAaYIBWxM9vM9jIGZtRF bufg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=hM3tr7eGESo7dqNs2Zrpa2MflKW1I49foLdiw5iw3iM=; b=arba3Tw45iLjlUSiygXuJw2MSSSX/dxkQMmt1bEP+7+NCcnpIZEUo0oDQzgsYUo/Kv r5oy1w8kJTJBOHgpVqz1uMcD4/JrXLhie91ZDDFWeycy+CVYvZ6nU0dtzVabW7SSie/g 7T3dct52tdW6UBvvigzaTR1N9qGtrO1sWtrAzoXBNQ0oRXcVISxe83azH8cb+sXImrhf jgNLnt5cdKQywpxecTXiDy9rRaMxhEYuRHGmEr5egayUPVjXsiEB+WCD2ZfZgSbqqz7o m0IStqGa2v0zeIy9WQj6DgwlgM6L498Xhi3sKTZS2njG7PwLKUyOF6dgFpoxD9rfrWJP zTfA==