Re: [TLS] Adoption call for 'TLS 1.2 Feature Freeze'

David Benjamin <davidben@chromium.org> Mon, 11 December 2023 23:38 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-9.258 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIMWL_WL_HIGH=-0.001, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, HEADER_FROM_DIFFERENT_DOMAINS=0.249, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE=-0.0001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, USER_IN_DEF_SPF_WL=-7.5] autolearn=no autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=chromium.org; s=google; t=1702337902; x=1702942702; darn=ietf.org; h=to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references:mime-version :from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=1V15YlPdp5T1fQhaZBnhBMzGofi8AN4g3/m+EHwiZa8=; b=lCfJtsWwWNbnEZk85NSnThAdeOTskX4IXamwOHo65Jt5ecLVwoFkZuyFq+Xecn1aj7 AOek6E9VT08BKeC7++NgcMInjsyn1j3ewmQ2KAjUBOVkCwFDQI8BKGzhpbAO1zLgLie9 ypExQiUPi/gBwgjebHoVjhszSxCN5jQVw2rhw=
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1702337902; x=1702942702; h=to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references:mime-version :x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=1V15YlPdp5T1fQhaZBnhBMzGofi8AN4g3/m+EHwiZa8=; b=ePLnPyhxjTp+sZzLd8HIJCbDYwiGJZNl4s04T62W/6KBck1lBIKXVMz7YpVkah9NEe ruSCAxorAYEAUCMSVq4ADdyIvfIVmiwVJ189x+OWjGIVryyeQoQ4C6ZKsqwXIjL/azzn SGt55Sjj8FLHlqSghf0f+mWkSV5fHxsUANWSnQLrUKSdCeZGm+zlBzCNXOCap8Uqt7uY /anGJBBI0E1QA3eTLJK+umpGP3Awlj1/6L6ibUovNbtDgR7KtNpXdIWRdWUbvWORxn2g zQS7K9KdUloTYLFHee2hCvsT5pwNZG/RQMi17giF0qiAOrmfoemCSVlxNaS4BKMKm3c+ K77g==