Re: [Drip] DET Control and interop (was RE: I-D Action: draft-ietf-drip-rid-14.txt)

mohamed.boucadair@orange.com Mon, 10 January 2022 07:50 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=orange.com; s=ORANGE001; t=1641801033; bh=m6QOfIb4voDFOgwu6xTH8zTVfs+LDx7cgBYROA71PY8=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version; b=PjouG3SwzAIP8AHXX/s2Mq/737Ul1Aq6SO+uWI8C5Kdql4oTQAt4tFGYHjuMIpn6J e5gafjG8PuZATgzs4r3DXtEW/y6L2GmVYFxSiIyVWMycn3PpgFt0MrqfzC58p7mMvi Ovn1t3Tel5UZOLRvwUYjtLyLHK7Dr+YEJu8YhKdLRzk5GNPBULsZ5O8OoRTqSLWn5Y DdnUlLn4gDcvQbsyYS8r8T9GVUxkZ/+C+ca9dSPo+zIZ7ZU+50719f00r/owg44DJY 8ScaHmq6KcRLXrax5Ewq+8dhwe2t+EgAG/ufeuxLIlTyl+0qu1ANH03/x1fqPpP8dS g0l3QDikp4d5A==