Re: [Tm-rid] We need to update the TMRID charter

"Card, Stu" <stu.card@axenterprize.com> Wed, 05 February 2020 22:30 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=zpypMfdPlZuRQiuxXIZifijIebQqzVIuwqVbdV5k78I=; b=gE1sYri1Uhvv2wv5YxvArpbFbZeUtQJuXXFC3HDb1/1q7PA+9TIgGw+Yn8hYzyTB4S r9UGXLgWe7eBwjx/JqVcx7cnjFokJEKC9Ib0UizKEqDKQxXALwkzygQcJnVtlUUvlDfv YnkRqnD205ag/xjllc14Oh44GrxXhmLH8EIWvmzuh94j1cwURi+xLVY8cCoCa/3ZkGG3 9tqpUnrARt2P4Mvkx+iaX6c4GgSROz4L585j80mDFdEnqE7AwlT63Z4yKAifvrtvYL9Y BJmscVaLwHU4ooQUaHZ6Pi7IwHzreM5l9Qdmsk98yQF8Vmvs0dNYGu8JfccHWHyT+XYg SciQ==