Re: [Drip] IPR poll: draft-ietf-drip-reqs-04

mohamed.boucadair@orange.com Wed, 23 September 2020 14:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=orange.com; s=ORANGE001; t=1600872709; bh=wZsWU1ti/U+HnnoGkGB4C2zXz9tfl15cS9K7KPmnqfM=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:Content-Type: Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; b=vpC/vDbRVeYI/V0vtuND9rFvDf6AGTxnq28GgAfVJdo3f6fvatG6l3r4npE8Yu8jW TTkGuaFksKHwojpM4/jXDKAM56HMCt8pIm8RrVScbbcumWHP7IBhyGwnznoA8Xpug5 UW7DrZqMArGxpZayTuokejUek9y4pzVYFKtmyFpRJ6ORNsUrb7RYQTbxXSMFzGhs7d aFG1FGgcZ4+UyjIFsnw1krYtpFU+4Icv7yHCct76FC7jqsHXYbzsWlFU4gFUy39ivx /3jK8nc5R6DCg8fG6TSXBhmHYjCq+itcNFZVK89f1uBfXu99YPNzazdvOTtYDIFdH4 dzddidAEaeW0A==