Re: [TOOLS-DEVELOPMENT] First look: Improved email handling in the datatracker

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Mon, 31 August 2015 21:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type; bh=04tGVqEoEWKpzYDTd5IxeGA7wRHSDy8iYIfMNFJByjw=; b=HOw+eELuz+Gpv2rNte+zeQUOQC+cm5+07eou2fKIjMlm4jXo1+8/vYSA/e6INwbkJN t5XI1xvx/bYZhk2lEfgug33VFMKdpXqj8BPNJY5QMJSoMieSI/wOkpx9lYE0Bo0NuT8u lh5H/GvvQTMAa67H4vjwOdrLHWj37y4tXazshpFWOhRJ7o4j5tB8Xr7tB5IqvCU00hnC WOY9USomHWpn+s8F8ETCl90JuPByfveUUHxA0U0gO7FuTf86AaBsieFPSc/UmAZDCv1s yYUoA2XatKtbcWgqBlYZ3r2c/up3/YG1L2w5M4l9KFlKxF4xzv+TfJRyRy0lAAstyy/J qAFQ==