Re: [Tools-discuss] Meetecho misfeatures and a problem they can't fix.

Meetecho IETF support <ietf@meetecho.com> Tue, 17 November 2020 11:11 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=aruba.it; s=a1; t=1605611500; bh=Bf9Uz0xG28kz/ZnquPtGvihsChxPoJaosOLfxlPajac=; h=Subject:To:From:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=NnoFZfCnoH1WgBWnLZZxWh8O96W8rVkvMMCQg6LQMUOGTCGcgFsdoRBF3iOuTHyh4 LESeRi+ogCV8YiROn+OsVzYzfJfedCbWg8v5D5d2DkFia7oLKGH5BgbMwgGi+AEJWa xdvRW0iLS1v6S0uvJjrqp/dkA9si3vObMIfVRJw8Br3qHe+HzX6tMtktygzhP+LbZN SvtHcjzUlsnYKRCbffYNrTgW/iwuihx10BRRt3+/A/VX7nH+V8Nf3cSrXkU+mJm3ed JLdMjio9k0AWaUKGTXmONSWgc+K6oS0P2Q9m+SWz+i1Blfiv212oA0UcZD22MfwX3z N2ZC5kESWm/FA==