Re: [Tools-discuss] [xml2rfc] [Rfc-markdown] New xml2rfc release: v3.16.0

John C Klensin <john-ietf@jck.com> Fri, 20 January 2023 03:43 UTC

Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2023 22:43:06 -0500
From: John C Klensin <john-ietf@jck.com>
To: Jay Daley <exec-director@ietf.org>, Marc Petit-Huguenin <marc@petit-huguenin.org>
cc: xml2rfc@ietf.org, tools-discuss <tools-discuss@ietf.org>
References: <CAD2=Z87EMetcpv66YY_b2+X1-yFy4cTpKMjPoJL=cH99c7P_Uw@mail.gmail.com> <9d719176-a4eb-7cce-e706-10325700531c@petit-huguenin.org> <F1A5624B-16D0-4463-AC5F-B0A03F3B94B6@ietf.org> <8f5a497e-4135-7c0c-46cb-c3fe4791e9f3@petit-huguenin.org> <3B53040D-9B5F-4410-9029-459729ADFDF8@ietf.org> <7d532a76-c750-8cb6-fc86-f6242da2bc77@petit-huguenin.org> <27182BDD-899E-4238-9DF8-7AE3E0F0C18F@akamai.com> <11a20f42-4fe6-8d8d-1d76-54049d0bdb68@petit-huguenin.org> <6179D431-EC33-49B9-A793-805E926C1050@akamai.com> <6d55cf67-1ce2-8094-dda4-ab877ac2a1d7@petit-huguenin.org> <1573D125-B3A9-4839-A1B2-DAD87FBB5DA6@ietf.org>