[Tools-discuss] [Fwd: Re: DATATRACKER visibility and LC announcements]

Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com> Fri, 13 February 2009 02:45 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from :organization:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=IYYwuJ7c5G4RfXx84rTYjxarDndQ0hEgKLtPEDTY04g=; b=RKd2wKVHjZgHH37QkNgk99NKpFs/T5pU+M6GZOKfGslR05uagHNDqVA2z1Dz3RkbU1 yrVBU9lmIjLGhXlWRLt/WJMI97lT8F4lZjXIQa5Pzl7CHkm941POrhuSl1lzcCq3kauH 0PQtSleB/wxOg6fT/vMHYDn2vGRB7F6WfQu9w=