Re: Advancing IOTP-protocol, DSIG, and DOMHASH to Informational

Yoshiaki KAWATSURA <kawatura@bisd.hitachi.co.jp> Thu, 09 September 1999 05:48 UTC

To: dee3@torque.pothole.com
Cc: ietf-trade@elistx.com
Cc: kawatura@bisd.hitachi.co.jp
Subject: Re: Advancing IOTP-protocol, DSIG, and DOMHASH to Informational
From: Yoshiaki KAWATSURA <kawatura@bisd.hitachi.co.jp>
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 1999 14:38:58 +0900
Sender: ietf-trade-owner@lists.eListX.com

> Although there is still some discussion of minor details in the
> iotp-v1.0-protocol-05 draft, there is a consensus to submit the IOTP
> v1 protocol to the IESG for Informational along with the companion
> IOTP DSIG draft.  Since DSIG uses DOM HASH, that will need to be
> advanced as well.  There have been no recent comments on the DOM HASH
> draft.  I think that the level of changes being suggested for the
> protocol draft can be handled in parallel with IESG consideration
> (including IETF last call if the IESG thinks that is called for)
> although, of course, the our AD might have a different .  So, I have
> requested their advancement.
>
> The exact drafts in question are
>
> draft-ietf-trade-iotp-v1.0-protocol-05.txt
> draft-ietf-trade-iotp-v1.0-dsig-02.txt
> draft-ietf-trade-hiroshi-dom-hash-02.txt

Sounds good.

I have some comment for DOMHASH to Kent Tamura-san, one of the author
of DOMHASH. All of my comment is requests for clarification of the
draft, there is no technical change request and he mentioned some
points will be clarified sooner.

----
Yoshiaki Kawatsura : E-mail kawatura@bisd.hitachi.co.jp
 Business & Information Systems Development Division, Hitachi,Ltd.
Voice: +81-44-549-1713(direct) Fax: +81-44-549-1721