Re: [tram] I-D Action: draft-ietf-tram-turn-third-party-authz-02.txt

"Tirumaleswar Reddy (tireddy)" <tireddy@cisco.com> Wed, 03 September 2014 17:40 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=5037; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1409766048; x=1410975648; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=58DiwpXQ+oUV0JUWXaOwTJIBg2PCuyGlytfA2A5R66o=; b=bgeug+V5iafkABj9g6WrdzGMCLfaswwLMH5SGFsexmm90xrstQZ78oMS 5PZwpQFfgwVE3O1YmBtOi+kIZTNmyJYTgc2l8GyH0d/sNKj3jxMeJds1J 8VVoGQfrBWwI4RZzoHJSWnrXEOHGekhEfulIO79q+jRV+yRvU5AQ1xMWS 0=;