Re: [tram] Stephen Farrell's Discuss on draft-ietf-tram-turn-third-party-authz-15: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

"Prashanth Patil (praspati)" <praspati@cisco.com> Wed, 29 April 2015 19:18 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=5686; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1430335094; x=1431544694; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=5a17DaiwoO+nVwqVcc2RKoyMtwgmWzdW6zJG3sQ68OY=; b=dwLAJGJKirrxyd8gn6yBeMe+shnl+YXFFCwdc/rPM+eoZuW0DJWTr1NI KH5Jx3YKRd+n4rgluAs1CL/N2ywY+ckqxXkfuCF/BW1DJ1chmeWSVWqde QCfigPpwPiwFXiaQl0mEVqs8KMBg/SLZ96d9KUzv4MhwplQrZ685y4uiY c=;