Re: [tram] Communication between app and network using STUN

"Pal Martinsen (palmarti)" <palmarti@cisco.com> Wed, 12 February 2014 09:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=9081; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1392199088; x=1393408688; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=sjqblz+P/U5emo2vUmb5MIbohlHr6Km4dQziE8MQmj0=; b=eQtzReXG7Dz0tqGjTGwSPWin/Rj5sZQsYDjLkusREMiTBRJIx6yhP5iQ IXgmrBOCugbB2JyolXCEXHtu3Ac1TpljqZMulA14/BLsnWPR/RUVWAABt WohshVqhXuQBX4Vyokx44INcjqQwF4icrOjfACNyGOAnqSsEl4TM9JDJl U=;