Re: [Trans] Write-up of the "Strict CT" variant

Phillip Hallam-Baker <ietf@hallambaker.com> Wed, 07 June 2017 15:45 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc; bh=oGWMMg2Xavlg72fMVxcaLFVxvP3fgOy8nsfiYoEgCAs=; b=HqvTQFIEflZ4ccZVc+7nuYIMFlGr0tZkqUtBrK8EohHpPHsBfDkT/reAwUYiFgDjO1 v6afua/Mfh7158iNF2xuPLD4aUUEgW33/L+MSsse81Mb22XnlrkPiozBQ7AzMo7u8KXO hHyAZo/XKWRU24mVAq/WfJa8PaTujFzAIOAreif/cS0NOGnYrDYv0IPXypBZfi7VRrrj pQW/TqTerY+UilNCQ7+TfIWsjVOu/31mcrHPxXl2+RJv0g0sMDsQylEoHtMn8YtTiuBT VPsuUpgeKJ9VF1g0YiUugZhHHhxebK812UIfxv2SR8qwEBMSWRK0x3tpkTxEuHwGQku3 XtrQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from :date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=oGWMMg2Xavlg72fMVxcaLFVxvP3fgOy8nsfiYoEgCAs=; b=jWQKI5hnHmATGOvvdbcjt/9CAI9cUnwqlwRNHeY0T2UxVWj+ps6sfBIeE7X5+4fTan qdw2qezIm1hR/hOh3DGE/HrPXTEhcbfnGuYsjs2LKLyTSUC2kiZcb4IRG2a1VmC/AujA vrs62gIuNO8NCzNGqv2SlzS1rXDsn/qsM2NrkPL0FHpY+Iu6V1f6DBPdQnoExNAKkVqc vWmH0X4lf0RyfSQqwdwnKAhq3+DcLsUpai+SFWutKrMv25/BYpGQlrI02xc3pMJ3rCS6 HOK3dq/tTSutP+vS7MOWgy43107h1kSoh5gosbeqZlpKDlNrM5WIVpIjwZA/cN2YI1Id v1Kg==