Re: [Trans] OCSP and SCTs

Rob Stradling <rob.stradling@comodo.com> Mon, 01 September 2014 10:56 UTC

Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2014 11:56:48 +0100
From: Rob Stradling <rob.stradling@comodo.com>
To: Kyle Hamilton <aerowolf@gmail.com>, Brian Smith <brian@briansmith.org>, Fabrice <fabrice.gautier@gmail.com>
References: <DCB45BF3-C979-4025-A532-0349D971E95D@gmail.com> <CAFewVt4iX=ActoRLgHTMG=Rua-wZoT8owGLDHt3s=z4vreHQeQ@mail.gmail.com> <239CAEF3-C77D-4E0B-B64D-D715D71AD1A8@gmail.com> <CAFewVt6me=PE5NYVD3JDokrv8JV-ZJXYgdL0dVOf-4K1bFvLSQ@mail.gmail.com> <1929A47D-06A5-4550-A26E-902DE964F980@gmail.com> <CAFewVt46LqFsvUK0g9cQUbhytNzW6Z6ZhyYoE1vF-sQ-xjh47w@mail.gmail.com> <404f9e8c-6605-4482-92ec-5ad4c6adcde0@email.android.com>