Re: [Trans] responses to Ryan's detailed comments on draft-ietf-trans-threat-analysis-15

Ryan Sleevi <ryan-ietf@sleevi.com> Tue, 25 September 2018 20:51 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=XphuGtwwuNTT3XgxzXnIsj9nUai6xKkeofAZsQWvi8w=; b=EuxFNUl8u+SopyaspD2KQI6MQLqaJHmezJpDBSuhV8gVg2ARA3UyKAKMZKjHRA4eRj iEhjqqnPrLwLd/5cuNLepcT67IgGTOdlZjdKHMgJPbp3LK7EWnxaIEFn2f+SSxsxWJSj K2+0AXy3/8xkcTQiCG5SrO7HDqwJJ5sZua1ZPnWFpVKWuRXRop/hTZEzlBQPO0r+d4fa 4wucCaD+CkCLqhp09jPB484AzFivV+549nGzogG7AiyX1kry9SdB859y7adwrwUdv6zk +EOR+gpXzpi2621MtrPTZdAxrm643ZUnbBV4dBhfsXCV2N3gAmspCyv+NpOmXNNUB9mQ jL2w==