Re: [Trans] Gossip draft CFA closed

Bryan Ford <brynosaurus@gmail.com> Thu, 22 October 2015 09:36 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=content-type:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=/NB8BtFbOrzoBxAayRbJTFrS0tSPntMJVy9NN5wsySU=; b=XlwOEt4vauiMP8el+7iILRE/qzFFXUe/23sWuE77JtdgiwiTUC6P5NWWo/B11xnvsr 2vfdV0l4Is4/hifjajbCz6VcedbcTanxXiJbEJefQjUz94yccFbtWo65chhqilPVe20D +WCzpKOB0qouN7/6Oaq6dZUkQk3V5YvmVTw2n9pNracXOYEPlnO1nuMea+UzGLCpvya4 PvHgXyEIVufoN+ijRvPnG/VXmyBX0CWlOkXgu2xg0szQwRhpl2UXyz8Kb1tvyCL+BJFX CCooNJacpQkT5qSxn5bzy3kMq00eZRewVGV6YsjJIxOZwbkDr8hU6hnE/+r7pPzbZAyL waiw==