Re: [rbridge] announcing vlans question

Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@gmail.com> Mon, 15 February 2010 22:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=V7PKERReOZAyZznfC3M7hIhTDZAz49UmI6iFWbl4iX0=; b=lgQOa836XFtlIARaF/SWcP7ykxxdOYBYHAvuPYQt+LF9l6BXQJ9ZLVws+WN3IP8sDk vXcg0rsyyFxua+T+1CRuxwT89LPMK6rsbv3yA7vzEavPbUsscUI4bmLCiUekcPLN5N46 2nrXdwRQR70FMuRbuCT5XtatkItK56mmN/u9I=