Re: [rbridge] Can someone explain Multi-Topology...its purpose, use, etc?

Jon Hudson <jon.hudson@gmail.com> Tue, 06 March 2012 00:23 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=M9amvTvQ6/6VCnMOynpv/Y8kiNw5GE029GwIUqO7bPc=; b=OmdCswrromC+f6iKLtP0gk8pYdobnT5sgoVwmJnCp6Sc8Xd9mbsviEetqi2bKxW53q VoR7kZxWXlnyVkUjmq4pFTKu9Sx6F3ZuPQgmZdAS+R86oVdmujX+zdtAjvwp6pVxknUR MmGZhpAQXlhWCO1ws5aB4e5iI7qZy0doIF0gRmpbEq+hZbGhUu/r/N/nYwIekOg4HwUP d8wkZtzke0BjsVRuezNcYtdNWg56yE5tVteX0IAyTpzds2MVvmXXOKPWQ4csmBL/MPLw ISs+EW9LgJGAwTbePTpyNJRlrdC9+plUk6TwsAeeMnB/MNhMylkW6V4dEu7BGiXUf002 yRrw==
References: <CAFOuuo5Pe6f9mJELAQ_8vY-h93fQxf9wRikR+0Gi9gzt-Ykx6w@mail.gmail.com> <201203021325.q22DPxfw018635@cichlid.raleigh.ibm.com> <7C4DFCE962635144B8FAE8CA11D0BF1E05AEC8CFFA@MX14A.corp.emc.com> <CAF4+nEFop_a-T+2aXL_B18TX7hu7RyfnK99SLYeQYh_TtpFxjw@mail.gmail.com> <7C4DFCE962635144B8FAE8CA11D0BF1E05AEC8D056@MX14A.corp.emc.com> <CAF4+nEGfdOM5gZeyNH4im-VL1VEq=6f16TTsnVXLFn8kfXb6fA@mail.gmail.com> <CAOyVPHS_Mnw5vxR1BG1UFyp6d4aLi6_NnOJHnUQaWsVYRfG85Q@mail.gmail.com> <CANbjNQFk1w0A+eSR9+OorVxo=hBiLMESWikZ14P5XAkxsu3xHg@mail.gmail.com> <CAOyVPHREtTr-CRkWLf-TaYyQNMoK4TMQ-M-mH0fgFgge8OoL1Q@mail.gmail.com>