Re: [rbridge] query regd. TRILL scenario

Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@gmail.com> Sat, 07 January 2012 03:26 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=I4NvZEzoZEYAQX/9uBXWFVzSuxcEPwv4DkEH4/dRSJ8=; b=LRbRz91o03DV0uQx9TSLZji4hwXejqIq+T0gt0IYDNrA3PXDBz9vzl77kmOPhWGyQ0 7cfjDprWNEGMscNxvpUrfj2YKG/4RjagUVekAA7RPVLBOzz5oiPAmroAlokKy5qqf6z9 OQK7y/1Umh2hobMRmZ5Dlz8666vdyla2HBiA8=