Re: [rbridge] Comments on draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-af-02.txt

Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@gmail.com> Fri, 29 April 2011 19:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=AN4zBIVvCuUQ8PpyApB1sXxlunh7HlZ6+ghPgT1pq9I=; b=YF94050Uq6/Lq8MwwzgJcLa9E0HpUQpDmibni4d64F17W8SnuMSY/7X2vWEY/yYZF6 m4mubGXZdjoEQzRwCs6toaZ5LwvrPHejrhwUxHwgdZloLUKYhX5iWck2sXiPd4Vs5WuJ TIslV3qZcBOSLKHIu3wQNdih/ek2DSojW6A1E=