Re: [trill] Thoughts on active-active edge

Sam Aldrin <aldrin.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 12 December 2012 20:18 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=content-type:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to:x-mailer; bh=v/TXA7pnkYociIfiO2PvIdxxq25rVDR3inkhnJ3CSUY=; b=VlTG0z3LGJYHFn6ZB1TTBepif5gHKznBoUKygoXIIlaDgBzFjoLWivBgstCjsMjmfl hiCtK4hSWG3hHBlh2UbIn1hpcw5aSNZoB//JyreHvSKNoMP4cYu6GpLW7O/u5eUZNeKu vFwYiCmL3ksREOiEuW16YrZbi66ASW6pcJIrZLyrPm/aGu0lM9HJqFHT9uCEwpIBAYix vYwltlu154bz5u00ul8LCVi/z9aZfbWQJwo3AS9/uN6c8gMvTvGoKmObvoSYa1qtQ3ez B/wDhFEoG2YQsZKIUUP3SFkx2DB7WJvEjptYri8vwJRbZPHTtRlChiEFGsxO2G3R2Eh5 L6jg==