Re: [trill] Some question about TRILL IS-IS and Distribution Tree

Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@gmail.com> Wed, 25 April 2012 13:27 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=P8aXNpSW8w3QNIvztn+8Q0kHZvZRDyU47+mn6GHBKs8=; b=KLTIdZNHPSZEAbrxdPgsQ4kw/D4EoKxoKVUEAjuiol06MIOf5uQmW8+/QwqiZJkU7I hMxPCH86MzbylyEBpVgTo4v7x4QMTpF3fVE6Hx+qFq0fdoa+103opzPILOA2U4nlv3NM qpAGUuewuxhFrWgKNBI4p+qP4Uc/6m9mouXmKzHMrve2uR3OniZVvsseybAJ/kj/3VWY OyBhjAl1s7qtM+x7OVuAz38MP2MpFCSLVEtZm9YyJlnYeGCw1LdtEVUhvjscSHedQub5 x/+yh76bfJ/hHhhipZGIhCfmtg4psuCQtfkBkXkAiLzQDDWN1tXr1M1lhUk9ZHh3DwwQ tq9w==