Re: [trill] TRILL IPsec encapsulation

Yaron Sheffer <yaronf.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 31 July 2015 14:50 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject :references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=C08V3EI8OmCskjuNXDpETLLjnabYipgSnqRW8yLbHCs=; b=Ol0JH73Uv+QDnD/LpP4lQqClgM2VgqsU5ZMlPAo1cT9ZHgbSN82XIzpZazXsyh3FVF eF3ZdjuC8DFMCf8H2WhAVoxWW8Gm2P/dA17uRG/RezIjBDYLfXk7Na8dxgxIcUVRZw2G +5oj9Wwq4P5FCMP2FFpll+il6JOVc/NcF3buburyPxgF0Z84X9jnR+IXhCwoY9Wij7NN kAc7VDcIVdA82CBnCCbXl1Whup/5tBO8ydrc9gDsuk/aKvEGHioLK0WX4Vy0tv8O4crl /3iakBNEn5Nf2EP2lGSJ0l0ap7/f1qkPbhVkg2QGMmGu1psfVN42xQ+2s2GzrAC0xThP 3Tpg==