Re: [rbridge] [Isis-wg] Questions about draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-af-00.txt

mike shand <mshand@cisco.com> Mon, 11 April 2011 10:05 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=mshand@cisco.com; l=6451; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1302515467; x=1303725067; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=+cKyEggGSZJvn2qZ9QkLMCVm3SYD7/7AJJKLY3N0Img=; b=HwxYzLGhiCqZHbtT+5MZHfmlmwUajrveolm+F9zwsXsfcTm5VVxx09Z0 bB3b4CUDigorfrv6/0KhubM8avKBA2uRko/19KB6fBCpxQGQ1vsfdPytN sKxMBU4bQcOtOQxylO/GXKj5UtYnrWB0KRBL2fEWrR7rW6oq74qsvxJc9 8=;