[rbridge] draft-eastlake-trill-802-protocols-00.txt

Donald.Eastlake at motorola.com (Eastlake III Donald-LDE008) Wed, 28 February 2007 18:31 UTC

From: "Donald.Eastlake at motorola.com"
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 13:31:42 -0500
Subject: [rbridge] draft-eastlake-trill-802-protocols-00.txt

directories.

	Title		: Interaction of RBridges and 802 Protocols
	Author(s)	: D. Eastlake 3rd
	Filename	: draft-eastlake-trill-802-protocols-00.txt
	Pages		: 16
	Date		: 2007-2-27

   This is a working document discussing the relationship of RBridges,
   that is, devices implementing the protocol being developed by the
   IETF TRILL working group, and various IEEE 802.1 and 802.3 protocols.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-eastlake-trill-802-protocols-0
0.txt