Re: [rbridge] WG last call on draft-trill-rbridge-protocol-10.txt

"Les Ginsberg (ginsberg)" <ginsberg@cisco.com> Wed, 26 November 2008 19:41 UTC

Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 11:25:18 -0800
From: "Les Ginsberg (ginsberg)" <ginsberg@cisco.com>
To: "Mike Shand (mshand)" <mshand@cisco.com>, Erik Nordmark <erik.nordmark@sun.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=5945; t=1227727521; x=1228591521; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim1004; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=ginsberg@cisco.com; z=From:=20=22Les=20Ginsberg=20(ginsberg)=22=20<ginsberg@cisc o.com> |Subject:=20RE=3A=20[rbridge]=20WG=20last=20call=20on=20dra ft-trill-rbridge-protocol-10.txt |Sender:=20; bh=QvtPKUHxfWJkcaQIUnr76H8OfAGJF9Wc3rbpBHyegIg=; b=Fr+YkfbrojUYpWiqrJrBLEqIhRcQqm7p6HfzPubBraf5SBqlLoFSVxQjNy p44rjkFP7+ghrvjr852JihPgp6aMsfjc8sMvwdvHYM5Q4ip3BUFgPyOUXrwI qw2uL1s0a19NhU6iigKAuB2wBzmoIszexK9bPOg/yUnS2UYrDbgUk=;