Re: [rbridge] [Pppext] working group last call for PPP TRILL protocol control protocol [was Re: I-D Action:draft-ietf-pppext-trill-protocol-02.txt]

Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@gmail.com> Tue, 25 January 2011 18:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=8N2YLVxCZVIjUsj4FFExYIg2CdkYUEhFHx9Kw/hkjz0=; b=a+XVick+Wp5qmi29JJRNN5YE6juzmoEqcNG+Uru0Fx5dCSLAfNZqVkijNeV661FK5d hFXKI+HMyszn/dOKSfQORqCLF4felEV7yNeEbkt4UqbFu1XpNYZFEplhEkl1ogyeH+HH xsOyuhHa/jZfLHqHYB0fpoI5teeZzSSYlxP2c=