Re: [trill] [rbridge] draft-hu-trill-rbridge-esadi-04

somnath chatterjee <somnath.chatterjee01@gmail.com> Mon, 23 April 2012 08:40 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=ixTpmB1+qjksZRShe95lmDOjcG/FHEMSPlZKTTaKBdQ=; b=gQbBIfvCSBvK7wTZkgccKYlwfEfi3rkLxYy03p+DgU3AyVeZnK/p0GI9PNxeDRIogD Qw+VEqc6AdtP1+sw3BOtb0+GGzPzLnXLp9CZT/YUez1UUqgbM5LbOxM75U7nuez75Z76 h87rJTAartvKAi3lNukePZsO/Fq/9Krfr2EfY0Q2bmNrfs7hyLnC/Fr4jTkUrMXhoYoe h5HgfKTguKN/ShXUc2JdbPTAHeQqF7fLzdGMPsHOGeGV2VEigXe+DpApUGiWcR/5rC2j 3wljHc8+LIT9ZddvbC6HlMIMm4SB08iugJgQ7Emz1jrLQeBGyqByaCTyEcqEUozgTYSo Gr7w==