Re: [trill] RtgDir review: draft-ietf-trill-mtu-negotiation-02

Julien Meuric <julien.meuric@orange.com> Mon, 02 May 2016 07:51 UTC

To: Mingui Zhang <zhangmingui@huawei.com>
From: Julien Meuric <julien.meuric@orange.com>
Date: Mon, 02 May 2016 09:51:03 +0200
Cc: "rtg-ads@ietf.org" <rtg-ads@ietf.org>, "rtg-dir@ietf.org" <rtg-dir@ietf.org>, "draft-ietf-trill-mtu-negotiation.all@ietf.org" <draft-ietf-trill-mtu-negotiation.all@ietf.org>, "trill@ietf.org" <trill@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [trill] RtgDir review: draft-ietf-trill-mtu-negotiation-02

Hi Mingui,

About the "updated RFCs" issue below, my point is: "please make sure the
text and the hearder are complete". I just had a quick look at those
references, you know better than me which are actually relevant.

I am looking forward to the updated version.

Thanks,

Julien

Apr. 29, 2016 - zhangmingui@huawei.com: