Re: [rbridge] Mail regarding draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-protocol

Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@gmail.com> Thu, 28 October 2010 13:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=KceiySQmWPHcgaFZ4Mga9gZMTTzib8jPyjvgH4aVJWM=; b=xDyvxLcBO9EE4MwFSX+FqhK2yjxrVfbY15rDIP//z+TE48vnnjM5Kbtyz3pHB4ZqXX gvOAX85AwNoH/4rouoJ/hfPEr9OCQ3t7lk5+BA7ipQ/EN/hOAhnSZei51KVm474beMDN 2VMy1LLrGfS+CfkQseKTFOiTCmjYvuHgoD5f8=