Re: [rbridge] An ARP/ND draft

Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@gmail.com> Tue, 13 July 2010 04:35 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=WIgHghtHrSkQkor3/6D5HG+Ls0gQ1vkcGI47wPU31bs=; b=hxp73M7bg8vhZhbl2MJRJoAZoNWtiZYzAqk21c3IFEJ959LrhFp3VK9Q+5BUbS7iUB 0O+ekxjRo0abziyvJL07Cr5ANQRxy8NYezJCxr2qYH6c/qP95b5aOLo4jmObb8HCAS05 BN8Cz3jiOkTcvjRDntm5og3rZexYc9nMeVY5A=