Re: [trill] WG LC for draft-ietf-trill-ia-appsubtlv-03 -

Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@gmail.com> Fri, 05 June 2015 17:53 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; bh=GBbLL6Ynyu1lQGONxRxUE47dn2NTMPSDN1iab7j9Q/Q=; b=u05VcTCvicj76xiLmlvPd85mRIh3XTsTMIl7MwEpGfU1Fhm1ZT59m2z6tefJ5WBgib oe/7bUyuUZyfZNcMYidzPDm05lj6NsxSHF3KpcXzTU1EkvkWun1a+XB9IV8t3gPyK2F2 A5NrXngQw8wilAxrOfDnH9GjZK7tEpshryaZLKYPyOzw3VaC4hxmHG9NRqOT6jsjUP6K 3naHQ0E35LBG3Xbh5fLiI/XwRyAwDPlLHTOXeu2dwkOfRXohfDCWdrzQta+HQylT9xHa qKGi1ox/OPIIw3YlShV8y9oKg6pM95YR6HLIwfm4a+UsWfIe+4/y/5ZHrmNkFgTrtD/V 8JWQ==