Re: [trill] I-D Action: draft-ietf-trill-fine-labeling-03.txt

Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@gmail.com> Mon, 24 December 2012 04:44 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; bh=xXaDwWS4bEAL5+NAIi3/uKmAZHJCJldVGOHfqK675Ac=; b=DB4vh0tP/uPSdt7ouU8PvNpwExzG6p/cI6tyActCZMvwMaxAtPu0LfAPlXweLOufCa OtaZ6EyKFLjkJO1DFyc1yCmUto78AKUE3BF/4GiI4plwEh15JZGimz7bRIpPcUybo8nq s0kwwM5Dt2xOSmqV14plyY5zSP7uG/iT/pqrsmtfua+Z401nvgnX2Vn65vTBElw0+mSZ tPOhakJyhN1Zp8iZPdMzRPRfjhlSW+FqMPgRCmOmWXACHSrTj9enJIwPJzioUEO6cUyZ ZqDGPRFZQd97uzaFPutOd7Ijb/IpNRhWlPrXbT4MYfHQ5iC2bzsplcM0N2cr524d6zn/ TqgQ==