Re: [trill] Genart telechat review of draft-ietf-trill-smart-endnodes-08

"Susan Hares" <shares@ndzh.com> Tue, 27 February 2018 23:01 UTC

From: Susan Hares <shares@ndzh.com>
To: 'Robert Sparks' <rjsparks@nostrum.com>, gen-art@ietf.org
Cc: ietf@ietf.org, draft-ietf-trill-smart-endnodes.all@ietf.org, trill@ietf.org
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2018 18:00:58 -0500
Subject: Re: [trill] Genart telechat review of draft-ietf-trill-smart-endnodes-08

Robert:

Thank you for the review and a big thanks for catching the "F" Bit issue  in
section 4.3.   I apologize for letting that slip through my shepherd filter.
I suspect I've been reading this draft so often, that I'm starting to miss
the obvious.

Your point is valid about expanding the security considerations.   I'll
check in with Fangwei, Donald, and other co-authors to spin a revision to
address your points.

I'm glad you read through this draft as GEN-ART reviewer.

Cheerily, Sue