Re: [trill] Charter Revision TRILL Link Types Item

Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@gmail.com> Thu, 16 May 2013 08:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=x-received:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=CU/gNdeFrcdhwNVEWpKJamcsQhrucARDeVobUS4jJq8=; b=CTetj2CVFdKySBPvsf0znAKodcEP4zL3Euo00jBkYt6hBk0TT4IQqEgMHxE0LHR1Ai yEApP000oCLCjfroMrTbIsmwAIGzcgsUfNo3c78WpNNvj4r7LXEVx4EGwquXwiOSsGO7 n/nDZInUale8x+7c3iP1OImxKrDCqTLyNPtIfXiGuABy913jvl0YfuPxxAYISogogyhN aEqNT7WWMBo7vemdy1ITs5ELSq79D9GQrEQ7mu/NgDneiq1pQjrtgUHput7iq7QemSJj 0Md2G17BX3r/gscT7mKGEWjsdhv5HXOccvWvEN30beqX12dHY+znELMPjmLwnb8tzxW/ nLUg==