Re: [rbridge] draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-oam-02

somnath chatterjee <somnath.chatterjee01@gmail.com> Wed, 21 March 2012 17:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=5HAfwkTjEgsgHiG+qo0xQbaupu+uy0FYcc2HgPrNN5Y=; b=M8HbM9oj9b0h3Gk82YzFg8ifsTnTmk165/ubVWIfDU57wegd1d2aA8cU0HiYUXyMHz y0REWhrJqr4MzYRIqtxcCJPK/hkg8BYa4J7zt4Y/8JGRHsV+PaT67Gi8C7NPZKellBrQ vYkaW4VG96UZQxllwq8ASkaB7D0a0LxyqREnWzHUqSspGItDyYTtHmalbcK0i1kKe/Zw LyQuZMBQBqfaRqiLKROtscFwL9Y1R6+C3NDRLnglX73tXbVD7904V+mn8gcbn1pbbuGk HaSE6o6TDOqpi9b1ccpzdvaPXovrmHLU7flrc9rwQCGSneIUr8/OpaWP7KWirtnvN85V HbSw==