Re: How to transport BFCP in the presence of NATs

Tom Kristensen <2mkristensen@gmail.com> Thu, 02 September 2010 16:01 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=OABoVpKJQ0oIEFTCYRXS/eIgomlL3UGIf90Ow2yB5Jw=; b=ENs1YwUncpxN8jlxsgnIz/SS+lnGS8VhXTwiR2ecZ6LZQuXhLZZWvdZrS8K/2GbBnu kGEmLpdcqro67QvujgSnU9YQhZiYg1PsiGmKXzGlWzMJM15qL9SPxRtXK1+DH7IPlo3H 2+KGxGCF00JiCM1+616v8HPqu+hFPbH00/NKc=