Re: [Tsv-art] Tsvart early review of draft-ietf-core-fasor-01

Markku Kojo <kojo@cs.helsinki.fi> Mon, 20 March 2023 21:35 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=cs.helsinki.fi; h=date:from:to:cc:subject:in-reply-to:message-id:references :mime-version:content-type; s=dkim20130528; bh=op+B6q1/vvkClJ1Hy JBSDtfaOfrg4iclO6WXXM4M+O4=; b=eKKZjlhHay9l5S59ijrYDVLtbv8OQFhDt zncgded2UdHkEd+4Ekd2Ytp2Hp5zOGc1+Wd1VpRhWRB6LrKTXyiRHnBsuKTI/w9/ Ti6XJe112jxCSL7xLPsrKtyc5czcNREnQkXJWFbWSSuKafpfOH6geVSUx/qU/r20 WJiLYIfJ4E=