Re: [Tsv-art] Tsvart last call review of draft-ietf-mpls-bfd-directed-27

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Mon, 15 April 2024 12:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20230601; t=1713185466; x=1713790266; darn=ietf.org; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=tVVH0m4EarB5QSTVBUYpabSvyNlj71jAOqPnDMH3yH4=; b=E/6v7GqYnGmS2G68Ga5UNkoh2XN7ONvJ0abpu+SKjJZxmx9NiKgfGduGmUHUGU21Gr bKeeXZh2bSiKx9Ab/lniGYnWPAQq/IQt9Bk3wQ66hx7nZQa5b+qcgCwBfrC6XxMlDCOm ivaeVeZuva+mQqKDKZlvPMPe3sy6WxexWJZTmeyfKbyJPPNKSmMlQlh9gXGoIsA77dZZ 9yYvsKI2WCim+EKHCfLYHp28KwHwj4V+mEdbqx12+ym/3yjM0V76YBFNSbxotRR3ejoI Ldx1FRYV3Y8ocqJg7HBYNSmPDFW34ZqB3muZW7L3E8PegGiioaJdGdaJDiN77NLjfAr5 7SBw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1713185466; x=1713790266; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=tVVH0m4EarB5QSTVBUYpabSvyNlj71jAOqPnDMH3yH4=; b=J5CyPXTPdTY5xFoW+6nUgFHBX9vUGCk+3hA8tzZLCajVy+K7wnYE9dLdS2Wle6nfw3 E1SaGhrZBdEIdfyLr263Ug9MEbQT5bLuXhcO3zMjzIjs0MH1K5OHZIabeV1H+066zTwq vDHOjKhNUl+mrmbFdBwr5VwPptk03yNQ5D6AyiOlQxXbTmCK0IPfQcQCxqIRVTFNrl3P SFY8YYCr/yUDvapj1x1QmYk/5gL++BDEaTeQriznZq457n96aYaNRrLvtbdGNzvqbbcf Svd90dGM87ong7Nv66e62q/rXG4jxgd8kY98oIYz025Tic6pdRR82jD2XuB+sJfoxqJs 868w==