Re: [Tsv-art] [ippm] Tsvart early review of draft-ietf-ippm-ioam-direct-export-06

Tal Mizrahi <tal.mizrahi.phd@gmail.com> Tue, 14 June 2022 09:07 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=uE+xWU//h59Mv2DPlrdStX8eFg1P6lcLfCY/JARxrq4=; b=pCFURYj/pdYIxPhrMdXa4jmFXpIl3lgISu2oYeL6rUsSh9jH5/1mnnaZITfM/cmVJj 4/x7iTCM1iY0Tq5TWrWwKQ9fXSHdVKFfs1hJEJcumAKDJB5zjc5XT54TQPhO9mE1AwMO KT+0P5oU+CCkxAoCVRFyNryRFbASqLutueiui2aLJPDAO2LvIHqweoH+9EMs5a7BMie4 ci/fbiYHCCTRro+f6/5GDZmQ45ED9yYwRJgIAfUHsSYYMNbX7rMGdrzfaczJU0vEQQBQ IppqlOS9OK8pnr8zElpKJbM9lgZyThgh3gR6wfBsCjKMLMy3MQobnwIETKkr5BtH2rta XcXw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=uE+xWU//h59Mv2DPlrdStX8eFg1P6lcLfCY/JARxrq4=; b=AT4HWD9gge8nCgjaRpWIQq1WZqJadRvxNhwfD45HxxWivV7DHlcTSA3J3bhjnzNi4z 9Wh4nMHeJW8rYHkrtoopXjIjgerkC8rspeZpaQnirxjiTcSlT5a8GRyHBXv7IW053uFR JygHTUMdRYfEu9GMIIaGx1JtLNmX2bhghrCPzO8HYhgXM3TFKV4QoPucQjRSd2FKJwTe Ej9iJamo6jvswpH1AcU0pmWnZPh4zzB9Q9J2wVDYqGrZ1hhDZp4dX6UAkzOh5clw58Fr 6Azoqi3cn8tQvO2orZFEt3tES411tY4yW7LLc3QY93czOvU/APR3GvI+M8pqayk9uXJn iJWg==