Re: [Tsv-art] Tsvart early review of draft-ietf-nvo3-geneve-08

"Mirja Kuehlewind (IETF)" <ietf@kuehlewind.net> Tue, 27 November 2018 09:12 UTC

From: "Mirja Kuehlewind (IETF)" <ietf@kuehlewind.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2018 10:12:36 +0100
Cc: tsv-art@ietf.org
To: David Black <David.Black@dell.com>
Subject: Re: [Tsv-art] Tsvart early review of draft-ietf-nvo3-geneve-08

Hi David,

thanks for this very good review. I noticed that many of the references you provide below are not given on the wiki page:

https://trac.ietf.org/trac/tsv/wiki/tsvdir-common-issues

In case you happen to have some time, it would be great if you could update that page/the references on that page… or any body else in the ART…?

Thanks!
Mirja