Re: [Tsv-art] Tsvart last call review of draft-ietf-rtgwg-net2cloud-problem-statement-32

Joel Halpern <jmh@joelhalpern.com> Fri, 19 January 2024 15:31 UTC

Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2024 10:31:09 -0500
To: Magnus Westerlund <magnus.westerlund@ericsson.com>, tsv-art@ietf.org
Cc: draft-ietf-rtgwg-net2cloud-problem-statement.all@ietf.org, rtgwg@ietf.org
From: Joel Halpern <jmh@joelhalpern.com>
Subject: Re: [Tsv-art] Tsvart last call review of draft-ietf-rtgwg-net2cloud-problem-statement-32

My reading as shepherd of the inclusion of the mitigation references was
that it constituted a fair effort to recognize that the community hadd
not and was not ignoring these issues, and that any effort to better
address the issues should be aware of the existing mitigation efforts.
As an informational document it does not prescribe any of the
mitigations as that would be inappropriate for the document.

I am sure the authors have further clarifications,

Joel