Re: next steps for the MIB drafts (was: Re: [Tsvwg] TSVWG meeting "hum" confirmations with the list)

Gorry Fairhurst <gorry@erg.abdn.ac.uk> Thu, 29 March 2007 06:58 UTC

Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 07:58:26 +0100
From: Gorry Fairhurst <gorry@erg.abdn.ac.uk>
To: Lars Eggert <lars.eggert@nokia.com>
Subject: Re: next steps for the MIB drafts (was: Re: [Tsvwg] TSVWG meeting "hum" confirmations with the list)
Cc: "ext James M. Polk" <jmpolk@cisco.com>, tsvwg <tsvwg@ietf.org>

The authors plans' for the UDP-Lite MIB are to make a revision along the
lines suggested in tsvwg, to correct the UDP-Lite parts of the MIB (by end
of April) and will issue a new draft.

We then have an agreement from a couple of people to review this and look
at the process table issue. We'll forward comments to their and our comments to
the list. If more people can help figure the way for the process-matching
to take place,, we'd be delighted.

Best wishes,

Gorry & Gerrit