Re: [tsvwg] confirming adoption of L4S drafts

"Black, David" <David.Black@dell.com> Sat, 08 April 2017 01:11 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=dell.com; i=@dell.com; q=dns/txt; s=smtpout; t=1491613908; x=1523149908; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=dLbZx+C19oiwGWenA18iVNYixIIJdx82mAjM2rIONng=; b=pAeq4QpTyt1Y/wvpDl6P6D0GmG/L84zfDjzg/JK2NWKkMfSavQcE++AT l5RlT7r4NlH+socsYP2GoEFQujqWg8A+7gs8yNSuSxArIaCzVjEkx898F KEHVt4wuvsHDgfjUERFCztmW2oFV81cuAWzhjVV/3ezd1NtkJSailBFeV g=;