Re: [tsvwg] New Version Notification for draft-white-tsvwg-lld-00.txt

Luca Muscariello <luca.muscariello@gmail.com> Wed, 13 March 2019 22:07 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=0UfiJ+/7sUauVpNt71n6aizWibB4JZxrOk1Ep9BgyPY=; b=g3TiprIvsY8eoR61YJPz99lw+SO9ZzDZZA/d2Pyx1qtAX30j2plVb3a36ABABFjn+r K/ObECpM8GF4uDb43jbaACr1GJiTYMJYYLMHvwR9XYeUGuOWbLZHElW307/qmUqlTPBq qbG8i50xyOzhqc+ISUnr4eYddWFCvtWr3Cr2xAsYfrwCUUKVewzq9PFidcD9bu3M+Puf /mbj6wt/yfCfZi7k1Afla6ad6uaU4tWLHJYysw5wfR2/WYasd71hAk+Tc/essTVNhRB7 7PKCZmRy4WGuN3rU3/JkEEgcD7YrUFS3V6HU+k3sHVyG32nDpB4tSVyJyEiqH9/iymwB qAgA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=0UfiJ+/7sUauVpNt71n6aizWibB4JZxrOk1Ep9BgyPY=; b=QV0I0KlvYYG9UcaCs0Vj3lsHdyc1eA+I0P/cKepf1McoIhYSq3GGloyQdz5OyJat5y LKWFC5bmg8+gCBqCR8AyG41BY33emB1mNHuiTn9hV5Yda+uhccdVIXNdjjEkZO92g8LE IengTGBMrjM5MNEixShZuPyNqk7lwvAkJSGiGZQLvw2b1P+2UE5hyEbv7cnksRIJXnlm pCntGGPNbjR+S0ujIPsYSbCWhZys+8IUJ+0i+cbKhdM4crQQVe6hdSt+/kLEOnwCLLK7 Oca1NfVT97fRGBUxeGI2gbYux5MJpuV5hPDjHnG6p6VXxz3emPry7VTJNg0/JgtxnXn5 seVQ==