Re: (another) WGLC started for "RSVP Security Groupkeying" ID

"James M. Polk" <jmpolk@cisco.com> Mon, 23 August 2010 20:05 UTC

Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 15:05:59 -0500
To: tsvwg <tsvwg@ietf.org>
From: "James M. Polk" <jmpolk@cisco.com>
Subject: Re: (another) WGLC started for "RSVP Security Groupkeying" ID

TSVWG

This is a note to close the WGLC on "RSVP Security Groupkeying" ID
here.  Of course, anyone can point out something about any ID that's
critically broken at any time, but for the most part, discussion has
progressed to the point of forwarding the ID to the ADs for
publication, and ultimately on to the IESG for their review.

The authors have a bit of tidying up to do wrt WGLC comments before
they turn another version of this ID, but I trust that won't take long.

James & Gorry
TSVWG chairs