Re: [tsvwg] draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-pcn-03

<karagian@cs.utwente.nl> Sat, 10 November 2012 13:10 UTC

From: karagian@cs.utwente.nl
To: bob.briscoe@bt.com
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2012 13:10:39 +0000
x-originating-ip: [64.134.191.251]
Cc: philip.eardley@bt.com, anuragb@cisco.com, tsvwg@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [tsvwg] draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-pcn-03

Hi Bob,

Thanks very much for the comments! I think that they are very useful!

It will be very beneficiary for the fast progress of this draft if you would like to contribute as a co-author to this draft and write this additional section that describes "that the PCN-ingress can refer flow admission and
termination decisions to a central decision point (using e.g. COPS), which will respond to the PCN-ingress as per RFC2753. (Alternatively the PCN-ingress could itself be the policy decision point.)"

Best regards,

Georgios