Re: [tsvwg] RFC 4594 bis

"Black, David" <david.black@emc.com> Tue, 11 August 2015 00:52 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=emc.com; s=jan2013; t=1439254321; bh=ZhqWMdpFcYKFlJYne6nxx2EJ/I4=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:References:In-Reply-To: Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; b=FPGcB2u0F9qB1MUHU+yrBOseYp/XH94RONRfHahkhbqrs3mQlfptJMjqGkJtUsEr3 1fzTBc2yADU1nGCD+bC8tYAXKc0nNzOgFIkmeH0YVyh2UkAPEfV+GST1kvGukUwfUs Sr3zg51DuURSScjmHYG1znfkq2bIhMNx3I/3eFs0=