[tsvwg] End of thread: Interaction between L4S and tunnel-congestion-feedback

"Black, David" <david.black@emc.com> Sun, 14 August 2016 20:46 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=emc.com; i=@emc.com; q=dns/txt; s=jan2013; t=1471207597; x=1502743597; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:mime-version; bh=MMh+1bzOyWPXEbQ4CtkU/hpzbBlVA8nPfiyqJEnfnvE=; b=jldfiYthQY3GYv81aSsZ96Oejg3CAYAc299khpl1IcGe1hWlJaqNSvMX fozzsKJk8eYgx0u4FbX7/O4BB+MXAXEZPp70QFBdrpZchiNvr9XAv3ufR a3PDwkPjgpWOd03NkxdKRiOueRPxJCrQ3G1cubSsbiPiELD079f+p/vIL I=;